Income Tax Return

Whether you are a sole trader (a business that is owned and run by one individual), in a partnership, a landlord or are a director of a company, you must register with the Revenue Commissioners for Income Tax. You are obliged to file a Form11 Income Tax return annually.

We provide expert advice if you are obliged to file an Income Tax return. We will liaise with you to ascertain if there are any unused tax credits to minimise your Income Tax liability. Our fee includes all filing obligations with the Revenue Commissioners. We notify you of all filing deadlines, and give you the peace of mind that all tax obligations are completed. We agree a fee with you from the outset so there are no surprises when the invoice is issued. We provide a monthly direct debit facility to spread the cost of our services throughout the year. We provide a seamless transition from your previous accountant. We provide expert advice on a consultancy basis as and when is required.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.