Many contractors trade through a private limited company.
The many tax and Companies Office compliance issues can be confusing for a new contractor. And dealing with bookkeeping tasks in the evening after a long day or catching up at the weekend can be tiresome for the busy contractor.
Contractor companies need to keep proper bookkeeping records, file VAT returns, run payroll for the directors, file annual corporation tax returns and an annual return to the Companies Registration Office (CRO). Generally, owner/directors must also file annual income tax returns.
We work with many contractor companies to:
- provide tax planning to minimise taxes on the funds extracted from the company
- process bookkeeping
- prepare and file VAT returns
- process payroll for directors including all returns to Revenue
- prepare and file annual accounts according to statutory requirements
- prepare and file the annual corporation tax return
- prepare and file the annual return to the CRO
- prepare and file the annual income tax returns for directors
- provide support for routine queries that arise
If you are changing accountant, we provide a seamless transition, where we deal with all the paperwork.
If you want to get your evenings and weekends back and ensure you are meeting your deadlines, talk to us about our contractor services on 021 240 9120 or email Orla Linehan on firstname.lastname@example.org.