- How do I set up a business in Ireland?
- Should I set up as a Sole Trader or a Limited Company?
- What VAT rate should I charge?
- Do I need to prepare an annual return?
- How will I track and maintain my books and records?
We will give you the answers to all of these questions and provide the support and expertise you need to create a successful business.
We have helped countless people set up businesses in Ireland.
“I have worked with Orla Linehan of Fidelia Accountants for more than 10 years, both as her client and collaboratively on projects with mutual clients. Orla’s knowledge and expertise are evident through the excellent advice and guidance which she brings to her clients.”
– Mark McConnell, ECOS Environmental Consultants
Ready to kick-start your business?
Call or email, or fill out the form below, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. The more information you can provide about your business, the more efficiently we can help you.
We read and respond to every message received.[social type=”twitter”]http://twitter.com/orlalinehan[/social]
Telephone: 021 240 9120